Monday, April 2, 2012

Orlando Florida Renissance Resort

okay so here are a few pics.... yes when I entered the resort my jaw dropped. it was
B E A U T I F U L and I loved their decor. They had tons of cool art displayed and also tons of cool little places to sit at all over the place with cool lighting. We were on the 6th floor. This place was huge. They had music playing on the outside grounds and fire's burning at night so that you can sit, enjoy and just relax. I wish I would of had more time to just sit and relax.

We did so much and had tickets for Universal Studios, wet and wild, and Islands of Adventure that would take up almost all the hours of the day. I never even got time to go to the resort indoor bar to enjoy a drink. I did have a couple of pina coladas by the pool which were pretty delicious I must admit.

I will try to add more pics soon... remember I took at least a 1000 pics but I will share only a few more as I don't want to bore you with my spring break trip.








1 comment:

Michel said...

Wow! I'm jealous.