Thursday, September 22, 2011

FALL 2011




Happy Fall Yall.........  okay so not sure if you know this but I love love love love this time of year..... sweaters, boots, boots, sweaters, orange, brown, yellow, gold, leaves falling, trees in their fall attire... how beautiful is this time of year..... I love the chilly nights and the wood burning fire places.. the smell of a fire what a wonderful smell in the air especially when the moon is in full.....

thank GOD it's Friday tomorrow....   but I do work Saturday and yes a few changes coming my way... a 99% possibility of a new job that I am excited about.... a few more changes coming.... just want next week to be over and it will be a new start for me.....

so enjoy these wonderful flowers I got at the farmers market the other day... aren't they stunning...

peace...

1 comment:

Patti said...

So how about this weather...dreary, chilly...but fallish! What's going on with your job??? Hope it's all good things! Take care~~~