Saturday, September 3, 2011

buenos dias I am up early again... I am getting ready to go to the Kane County Flea...... okay okay I am lying I am off to work and yes I volunteered to go to work on Monday - Labor Day... are you crazy Angie?

Yes, but it's for a good reason. My dad's b-day is coming up and all that good overtime $$$$ is going to him... his b-day is just around the corner....

BUT I have two days off next week and what will I do with myself... maybe the antique mall in Lagrange or the farmers market close by....

Halloween is fast approaching folks... and let's talk about FALL....yes I can smell it in the air, even though for the last two days it's been pretty hot here in Chicago...

the Kane County Flea is going on this weekend so if you are off why don't you consider going. I have soccer games tomorrow otherwise I would of loved to have gone... but there is always Home Goods. I think they have all their Halloween stuff out.

I leave you now with this pic I took of this wonderful tree.... enjoy and pray for me as my coworker friend next cubicle neighbor will be there also and she has been getting on my last nerve with her constant negativity..... love her but sometimes her attitude makes me want to pull my hair out..... and I can't do that since I am trying to let it grow long

see ya

No comments: