Saturday, August 27, 2011

gosh its been a few days since my last post... really have not had it in me to blog...

lots a changes coming my way... possibly at work and just sometimes stuff gets in the way.

my two boys have started school and I can't believe that my oldest is an 8th grader now. Wow I remember those days...

you know when people tell ya that they grow so fast and you should enjoy your children when they are small - it's true.

kind of funny, today when I was at Target doing my usual weekly shopping for misc things, I heard a baby crying, the baby sounded like a new born... I swear I can hear a baby cry a mile away and part of me wants to run and hold it... and then I remember Angie it's not your baby... your babies are 14 and 10.... wow 14 and 10.. I guess it must be that motherly instinct still inside me... part of me wishes I could have one more but in reality I am to old now... to many complications after the age of 40 they say.

I still enjoy my boys, my 10 year old is still like he is 3 or 4 to me in my mind and when I size him up with someone that age I can see how much bigger he is and he is not my little baby any more. My 14 year old well he has past me up already... way taller then me now.

funny how time flies hugh?

2 comments:

jlo said...

time does pass fast. I can't believe I have one in college and one starting high school after labor day. Well tell the boys hello for me and may they have an awesome school year. miss ya hope all is going well for you.

michel said...

Cannot picture your older one as being so tall. Your younger one I can remember as a toddler. Does seem like yesterday that they were "little" cuties.