Thursday, April 29, 2010

Blessed I tell ya


what a beautiful day today.

I took the day off and enjoyed every bit of that bright sun and that cool breeze. I enjoy taking a long drive, rolling down the windows and letting my long hair just go crazy and of course jammin it up a bit.

Took a drive to the arboretum, brought my camera with me, but guess what forgot the photo cartridge at home.... no pics today. So I went back to my pad and took a pic of this wonderful little vintage cupi doll that my friend JLO gave to me for my birthday a couple of weeks ago.

isn't she just the cutest.

It was a fantastic day today and I honestly enjoyed it. off the craving list - breeze in my hair......

peace to ya.

2 comments:

trash talk said...

She's precious...glad you enjoyed your day. It's always a good feeling to feel the wind in your hair and the sun on your face!
Debbie

Patti said...

Glad you could enjoy some time off! I am like that too- I just love to roll the windows down and crank the music up LOUD and get onto the country roads and just drive. Love that!