Friday, October 1, 2010

COMPLICATED

Complicated

I was told the other day that women are complicated

honestly I believe we are all complicated in some sort of way

After thinking about it over and over I came to realize that situations can make an individual complicated as well

especially in situations that a person does not know how to handle or in a situation that a person has never experienced before

I believe this person was trying to be nice and generalize, but of course it was intended for me

I am a complicated person, especially when I cant figure someone out I tend to want to hide ( I guess it's my defense mechanism) some days I am strong but some days I am weak and on those days hiding or looking the other way is the way I put up my wall.

Not sure if this person reads my blog, but if you do then you know who you are....






No comments: