Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ave Maria llena eres de gracias.... Dios es contigo.

I love this old vintage image of the Virgen Mary. I am not sure how old it is but when I saw her I had to take her home. The background is of an old 1900 diary that I won at an auction. It belonged to a gentleman that lived in MO. It's very interesting because he wrote about the first 6 months of his life in the year 1900 and all the trials that he went through in life.... If he only knew that I have it and now cherish it.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hello
Well, we leave today but I am anxious to get back to the shop. I hear it is going to be nice this weekend and I need to get Easter into the shop. I will miss this wonderful sunshine though! Sedona is fabulous but colder than Phoenix so I never get up there when I come in Feb. It will be nice though by the end of Mar.
Love that image of Mary also, it is beautiful and the journal is precious.
Blessings
Rebecca

Patti said...

THAT is so cool! You do find the most amazing stuff Angie! Enjoy the rest of your weekend and the sun!