Sunday, August 23, 2009

so tell me Angie what did you get?


what did I get at the all nighter flea yesterday... well to be honest this year was more fun, but I really did not get much.....

the company was great, it was also fun cause you look kind of goofy late at night looking through stuff with a flash light, but tooo be honest with ya I maybe was not in a shopping mood.

pictured is something that I did buy myself a pair of funky earrings from a nice lady I have seen at Kane County and at the Randolph Street Market. I am digging the colors and they will look nice with a black shirt, jeans and some black flip flops...

I also bought a couple of yards of vintage ribbon and something else that I think you will like, but I did not get a chance to take a picture of it today. So stay tuned I will try to post it on Tuesday.

1 comment:

Patti said...

The earrings are great!!! Fun! I know what you mean when oyu aren't in the mood to shop~ glad you got to go though~